Let the Media know what you think

This is the place to talk all Coyotes hockey.

Moderators: CBL, Stunned, Matzel

Re: Let the Media know what you think

Postby gollybass on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Matzel wrote:
Ghosthoffa wrote:I'm just trying to dig out from the hole that was dug when the market took a dump. Things are better but with three little girls I'm more concerned with paying down my debt and watching the dogs on my TV.

I am glad that you remembered posting at the cc.net is *free* to those with internet access. :cool:

The visits to the job will return when the (more) important stuff is taken care of.

*cough* be more stern with the trolls in the future *cough*
gollybass
Second Line Winger
Second Line Winger

Postby TheLegend on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:29 am

Matzel wrote:
TheLegend wrote:
Ghosthoffa wrote:Here's the part where I abashedly admit I haven't gone to a game this season....

Neither have I..... and it sucks.

But I have other things going on that are far more important. Like keeping a roof over my family's heads and that's getting to be almost an impossible task in itself, given I've only been working half-time for more than a year now.

Some people over on HFB think I should become homeless. Because to them it seems that buying tickets to games is more important than taking care of a family. :screwy:

Keep your head up high for doing what you are. :thumbsup:

I hope things improve soon for you and yours.

Thanks Matz....

I finally got to go to a game tonight, courtesy of my stepson. Despite the fact he owes his mother and I a ton of money for bailing him out the past two years, he went out and got 4 tickets for the Thrashers game. Ironicly, he forgot he had to be somewhere else last night so he gave his ticket to a friend.

Somehow I'm going to figure out how return the favor to take him to the last Av's game come April 1st. Since he's an Av's fan (from the Patrick Roy era).
TheLegend
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Ghosthoffa on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:16 am

gollybass wrote:
Matzel wrote:
Ghosthoffa wrote:I'm just trying to dig out from the hole that was dug when the market took a dump. Things are better but with three little girls I'm more concerned with paying down my debt and watching the dogs on my TV.

I am glad that you remembered posting at the cc.net is *free* to those with internet access. :cool:

The visits to the job will return when the (more) important stuff is taken care of.

*cough* be more stern with the trolls in the future *cough*

Hey I thought you'd be one to confirm my work :P
Q: How do you get Democrats to pay taxes? A: Appoint them to Cabinet positions.

Mitt Romney in 2012

Follow Me On Twitter!
Ghosthoffa
Alternate Captain
Alternate Captain

Postby te scarecrow on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:49 am

It's damned near impossible to speak to my local media without being slammed for being a Canadian who supports the Coyotes efforts of staying in Arizona. It's as if my being a fan of the team is what it's like when a Mormon leaves the Church. All the media north of the 49th ever does is say the building is always empty, while I've witnessed sell outs first hand. Then there is the very common statement made that the fans that do exist are bad fans/or don't deserve to be fans because it's not a "traditional" market. That's just prejiduce, and it's ridiculous. Then they'll praise US franchise like Pittsburgh, Washington and New Jersey for having the fans, when all 3 teams went through many years of financial turmoil and terrible teams. But noooooo, they deserve those teams because they get snow. Horseshit. Do they forget that the Devils have moved 3 teams? Kansas City to Denver, then to East Rutherford N.J. and now Newark N.J.

I always say that teams need their growing pains, they need to struggle before finding security. Every single team in the league has experienced extended struggles on the ice and in the pockets. So why should this be any different? I hope the team stays in the desert, and I hope the upcoming playoffs will have the team go on a long run. Go Coyotes!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Keep the Coyotes where they belong!
te scarecrow
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Postby CBL on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 pm

This may not be the place for this, but it loosely relates to the media and what I think:

'Yotes Facebook Feed wrote:Hey Coyotes fans, do you want to see Game 5 of the Coyotes vs. Predators playoff series broadcast on NHL Network on September 1? If so, click the following link and vote NHL Network Link

Thank you for the heads up, but I'd prefer to read "Shane Doan signed to 3 year $15.9 mill contract" on the NHL.com (and Coyotes) website :P
CBL

Postby Robert Earthpig on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:01 am

Long Live The Jets
Robert Earthpig
Alternate Captain
Alternate Captain

Previous

Return to Coyotes Corner